14,00 € – 21,00 €
A menstrual cup is a small, flexible cup made of 100% medical grade silicone, and instead of absorbing and absorbing your blood like tampons and pads, it collects and holds the blood safely and without leaking. You can use the menstrual cup again and again, therefore it is much more environmentally friendly and good for the wallet compared to disposable pads and tampons. Depending on how much you bleed, you can have it in for up to 12 hours before you need to empty and clean it. This means that you can play sports, swim, walk around and sleep with it inserted. When it's up, it's comfortable and unnoticeable.
Possibly. use a cloth pad or panty liner with your menstrual cup for the first few days when you bleed the most. The cup only leaks when it's full, so a panty liner can help keep an eye on when you need to change it.
Goddess Temple Menstrual Cups are made of 100% medical grade silicone that is safe and soft to use intimately. This means it is free of BPA, phthalates, latex, plastics, bleaches, allergens and other dangerous chemicals. They are quality tested and certified with REACH, CE, ISO 13485:2016 (medical devices), RoHS and SEDEX.
Extra Small: 3.8cm wide x 5.6cm long (20ml) – Good for people who have not had penetration, have a shorter vaginal canal or have tension in the lower abdomen.
Small-Medium: 4.4 cm wide x 6.5 cm long (25 ml) - Good for people up to 30 years old or who have not given birth.
Medium-Large: 4.8 cm wide x 7 cm long (35 ml) – Good for people over 30 and/or who have given birth.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET BY BUYING A MENSTRUAL CUP FROM GODDESS-TEMPLE.COM:
- A menstrual cup in 100% medical silicone in a transparent pink or rainbow color and in the size of your choice
- Detailed instructions in flyer
- A silk-lined velour bag with the Goddess Temple logo for safe storage
Questions? Contact us here.
ADVANTAGES OF A MENSTRUAL CUP:
- Environmentally friendly alternative to disposable pads and tampons – it can be used again and again. If you take good care of it, it can last up to 5 years!
- You save money on expenses for menstrual products.
- You can move, swim and exercise and still stay safe without leaking for up to 12 hours – of course depending on how much you bleed at the given time.
- You get to know your menstrual flow better because you can observe and measure how much you bleed and how the blood looks in color and texture – and in taste and smell!
- Allows you to have an intimate relationship with your blood. Instead of hiding it in pads and tampons, the blood is collected so that you can choose what it will be used for, e.g. as nourishment for a houseplant or as an offering in the garden or a tree.
HERE’S HOW TO INSERT YOUR MENSTRUAL CUP:
- Boil your menstrual cup with boiling water when you get it new and before each menstrual cycle.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and mild soap.
- Press the cup together in the middle with your fingers and fold it once.
- Stand in a position that opens up the pelvic floor for easy insertion, e.g. standing with one leg up on the toilet seat, sitting on the toilet or in a deep squat with one leg slightly stretched to one side.
- Insert your menstrual cup folded into the vagina.
- Slide it up as far as is comfortable and until the stem is no longer visible from the outside. If the stem is uncomfortable or too long, you can cut it a little shorter, but be careful not to make it so short that you cannot take it out again.
- Let go of the cup and it will unfold itself inside you. If you are in doubt as to whether your menstrual cup has unfolded, you can feel it from the bottom with your fingers. It should feel round and not have bulges.
- Now you are ready to bleed!
We ship globally from Aarhus, Denmark. All packages are handed with care, and we do a lot to love the products and charge them with a lot of good energy, before sending out.
We pack your products discreetly, so the postman can not see that it has anything to do with sexuality and pleasure.
Once you have placed an order, it will be shipped within 1-3 business days. When the order has been sent, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Orders within Denmark are delivered with DAO and arrive to you within 2 to 4 working days once dispatched.
Orders to Sweden are delivered with Postnord and will arrive to you within 2 to 10 working days once dispatched.
Orders to Norway are delivered with Postnord and will arrive to you after 2 to 10 working days.
Orders within other countries in Europe are delivered with DAO Express. Allow 5 to 7 working days for delivery once dispatched.
International orders outside Europe are shipped with DHL Express and transit time will vary from 2 to 10 working days at the moment the parcel is dispatched.
IMPORTANT!! We will not be responsible for goods that are lost or cover freight if they are returned to us due to incorrect addresses or unmanageable situations. If your item is returned to us for any reason in the shipping process, a fee will be charged for re-sending it (the price you originally paid for shipping).
Due to the intimate nature and use of the product, we unfortunately do not offer refunds or exchange options – only in very rare cases where the product is damaged during shipment.
If you experience that the item is damaged on arrival, you should email us immediately through the contact form and send pictures of the damaged item. We will then assess the damage and send you a new item at no extra cost. You cover the return costs of the damaged item yourself, and if we can see, that the damage is done through shipping, we will cover the return costs.
There are no reviews yet.