16,00 € – 26,00 €
Gua Sha is a tool in Chinese medicine and is used to massage the face and rub against the skin to increase blood circulation and relieve tension in the facial muscles and jaw area. This ultimately results in activation of the lymphatic system's cleansing of toxins.
By just doing Gua Sha facial massage 1 minute a day, one can increase the elasticity and glow of one’s skin and even minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
At Goddess Temple you can get gua shas in rose quartz, Indian jade, amethyst and terahertz. They are either shaped like a heart or a butterfly. It is used by gently pressing and massaging against the facial skin, preferably on cleansed skin and in combination with a good facial oil.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET BY BUYING A GUA SHA FROM GODDESS-TEMPLE.COM:
- Gua Sha in rose quartz, Indian jade, amethyst, terahertz or mookait
- Size: Rose Quartz & Indian Jade: 7.5 cm x 5 cm x 0.5 cm. Amethyst: 9 x 5 cm. Terahertz: 10 cm x 5 cm x 0.5 cm.
- A silk-lined velor bag for safe storage
Do you have some questions? Contact us here.
HOW TO USE GUA SHA?
- Always use on clean skin and in combination with a good oil, cream or serum
- Massage the face and neck in upward motions with the curved sides of the stone. Slide the stone up and over the cheekbones, forehead, eyebrows and neck
- Try placing the stone in the refrigerator for a cool massage experience and to help reduce swelling
THE BENEFITS OF USING A GUA SHA:
- Lifts and tightens the appearance of the skin with a stimulating massage
- Drains the lymphatic system in your face, neck and body
- Reduces swelling in your face
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases collagen
- Stimulates blood flow
- Minimizes pores and impure skin
- Gives the skin a beautiful glow and anti-aging effect
We ship globally from Aarhus, Denmark. All packages are handed with care, and we do a lot to love the products and charge them with a lot of good energy, before sending out.
We pack your products discreetly, so the postman can not see that it has anything to do with sexuality and pleasure.
Once you have placed an order, it will be shipped within 1-3 business days. When the order has been sent, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Orders within Denmark are delivered with DAO and arrive to you within 2 to 4 working days once dispatched.
Orders to Sweden are delivered with Postnord and will arrive to you within 2 to 10 working days once dispatched.
Orders to Norway are delivered with Postnord and will arrive to you after 2 to 10 working days.
Orders within other countries in Europe are delivered with DAO Express. Allow 5 to 7 working days for delivery once dispatched.
International orders outside Europe are shipped with DHL Express and transit time will vary from 2 to 10 working days at the moment the parcel is dispatched.
IMPORTANT!! We will not be responsible for goods that are lost or cover freight if they are returned to us due to incorrect addresses or unmanageable situations. If your item is returned to us for any reason in the shipping process, a fee will be charged for re-sending it (the price you originally paid for shipping).
Due to the intimate nature and use of the product, we unfortunately do not offer refunds or exchange options – only in very rare cases where the product is damaged during shipment.
If you experience that the item is damaged on arrival, you should email us immediately through the contact form and send pictures of the damaged item. We will then assess the damage and send you a new item at no extra cost. You cover the return costs of the damaged item yourself, and if we can see, that the damage is done through shipping, we will cover the return costs.